Export Email & Attachments with Integrity
Mailbird Forensic Examiner software allows to export the email evidence with attachments into different formats. This helps the users to secure the mailbox data in their desired formats. The tool offers various file formats like MBOX, PST, EML, PDF, MSG, HTML etc. contacts into CSV & vCard. Also, it facilitates the direct migration of mailbox data into different email clients like Gmail, Office 365, etc. by maintaining the data integrity.
Examine Mailbird Mail Folders & Contacts
This Mailbird forensics helps forensicators to analyze data present in Mailbird Database File (store.db). This enables loading large number of Mailbird Messages along with all the Folders such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Snooze Folder etc . This software also enables investigators with access to Mailbird Emails & carve out the necessary evidences & gather information
Mailbird Analysis and Search Hidden Artefacts
The mailbox forensics tool provides an expert search option with efficient filters which searches along all the messages. It will help the investigators to gather information, search hidden data & sorting search result & prioritize evidences by carving out in an accurate manner. The software offers different filtering criteria such as Search by Keyword, by Date , by Email fields (Name, Date, Subject, Content, Cc, Has Attachment, Property ID, Property Name etc.) , by Contact Fields (Name, email, Contact Number, address, Property ID, Property Name)
Maintain Mailbird Folder Heirarchy
Mailbird Database Forensics enables to retain complete properties & foldder structure in the same way as present in your original Mailbird Client . For example if you have a folder Inbox, within which you have another subfolders 'ClientName1'. Then after extraction you will receive the folders in say way : Inbox > ClientName1. Thus mainting the folder heirarchy in the same structure as original.
Acquire Selective Mailbird Data
While examining the mailbox data the Mailbird forensics software allows the investigators to extract & aquire selective data. It helps to isolate & secure the information out of the email message. This process will also simplify the evidence examination process by collecting & saving the data together.
- Email Addresses : Acquire Mailbird email address in TXT file format You also get the option of extracting email address within attachments.
- Attachments : Extract attachments in their native format from all Mailbird Folder messages
- Phone numbers: Acquire phone number / contact numbers present within Mailbird email in TXT file format
- Associated Email & Phone Numbers: Acquire Mailbird email address & its associated Phone number in CSV File.
Data Carving in Multiple Data Formats
The Mailbird Forensics is capable of performing digital forensics by vieweing message histories , gathering information, examining physical email messages & carve the data into multiple destinations:
- Email Files : PST, EML & MBOX (Supported applications: Thunderbird, Entourage, Eudora Mail, PocoMail, The Bat etc.)
- Document Files : PDF(Supported Applications: Adobe acrobat reader, Web browser), HTML(Supported by any Web Browser application like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox), TXT, vCard(Supported Applications :Windows Contact, Microsoft Outlook , Android Devices , iCloud, Gmail Contacts)
- Email Services : Gmail, Office 365, IMAP Servers (G Suite, Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo! Mail, @hotmail.com, AOL Mail, @outlook.com, iCloud, .Me or .Mac, , @protonmail.com, Windows @live., COX, Rackspace, Fastmail, com Comcast / XFINITY 1and1 Email etc. For More IMAP sever details)
User-Friendly Software Graphical Interface
Mailbird mailbox forensics software has a very simple & user-friendly graphical interface. It helps both technical experts & normal users to easily use the software. The self explanatory nature of the forensics tool enables users to analyze Mailbird emails without any prior knowledge.
Trial Version of Mailbird Forensics Tool
The software offers a free demo version of the Mailbird Forensics Wizard which helps the users to try and evaluate the software features before purchasing. It examines & analyzes Mailbird data with the limitation of 10 Mailbird emails from each folder.