How to Search for Specific Text in Outlook 2019, 2016, & other Editions ?
Do you want to search specific text in Outlook ? Looking for a desired information in long message can consume a lot of time.
Just to make such investigators job easier, we are here with today’s 4n6 blog. We are going to illustrate about a freeware. This free app allows forensics experts to search for text inside the message. People can use the respective technique to address specific word or information in lengthy email messages.
Eager to know about a perfect solution to find specific word in Outlook emails? Let’s start with reading of complete process to search specific word in Outlook mailboxes like Inbox, Sent Box, Draft, etc.
Direct Solution: Professionals can download and install 4n6 Outlook Email Viewer for free, to find or search for specific Text in Microsoft Outlook file. Get the setup file of the product by clicking on the Download button, given in a Green-colored box.
How to Find / Search Specific Text in Outlook ? Stepwise Description
- Firstly, download and execute the setup file to install Outlook Searcher product on your machine.
- Secondly Launch the application and go to Open File >> Choose From a Folder
- After that the freeware loads all the email folders of Outlook. Click an email folder to view its internal content. Afterwards, you can click on a message to view its properties and attachments.
- In order to search specific text in Outlook data file, click in the Quick Search field. Type the word that you want and then, press Enter key. The free app will instantly give you the result in form of messages that comprise of your entered text.
- By implementing the 4-quick steps, investigators can search and track specific text in Outlook within a few minutes. None of the supportive application is required to access this freeware. Individuals can use it in offline mode to eliminate the risk of data breach, information loss, etc.
- Additional Tip – If they want to save the resultant messages in PDF format, then it is possible to do the same via Outlook Forensics Wizard.
What’s Unique in Outlook Email Forensics Wizard ?
The software has designed by keeping all users in mind, specially the digital forensics investigators. Customers can easily open, read, and search Outlook data files without supportive email client installation. This software has dual search facilities in it i.e., – Quick and Advance search.
Using these search functionalities, investigators can easily search any desirable content within Outlook data file. The utility to search specific text in Outlook is completely safe and Windows-based. It supports all the editions of Windows and Microsoft Outlook.
Also, the tool supports to search in Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes etc.
Allows users to save the evidences in PDF for showcasing evidences at legal platforms.
Activate Compact View to hide unwanted system folders from the preview panel.
Use this solution to search specific text in Outlook 2019, 2016, and all below editions.
Freeware is compatible with all available editions of Microsoft Windows, including 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I use your solution to search for two specific words in Outlook?
Answer 1: Yes, you can use Outlook Forensics Tool to search for two specific words in Outlook.
Question 2: Does the tool support finding for any text or word in email headers?
Answer 2: Yes, the software supports finding or searching for specific text in Outlook email header information.
Question 3: Is this software to track desired phrase in Outlook works on Windows 10?
Answer 3: Yes, the tool successfully supports all the editions of Windows Operating system.
The solution provided in the above blog is a feasible method to search specific text in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. The freeware is a smart enough to find or track for specific word in Microsoft Outlook without facing any hassle. So, download the application and use it to accomplish your task.