How to Print Android Phone Contacts on Paper?
Hello Android Users, Today the team of 4n6 has come up with a solution which is also a question of many people. The question that we will talk about today is how to print contacts of Android phones on paper.
In this blog, we will tell you first how to export mobile phone contacts to a computer than how to print android phone contacts on paper. Let’s start reading. There is a user query before reading this
“Hello, we have started a service consulting company, we have to create a database for its support team. The contacts that are saved in many of my Android phones, now I have to print those contacts and give them to my team so that they can call the users and tell them about our services. Now I need a solution in which I can print all my android phone’s contacts at once”
Reason Behind Why User Need to Print Android Contacts ?
Each user may have their own query behind printing Android phone contacts, why users may need to print contacts, some of the reasons to print mobile phone numbers are mentioned in the below points :
- The first reason may be that a telecom company has to make a list of its users.
- May be required to provide a contact list to the support team when a new product is launched
- If a user has to give a list of his phone numbers to someone else and the phone is damaged, he can give it at any time if he has the contacts list in hard copy
- In case your phone is reset, if you have a backup of your phone numbers as a hard copy, you can print them.
These were some of the reasons as per our understanding. If you also have some similar reason or any other reason due to which you want to print your mobile phone contacts. So let’s now see the solution of how this query can be solved easily.
Way – Print Android Phone Contacts on Paper
There is only one solution to print Android phone contacts on paper which the 4n6 company has found is called vCard Converter. With the help of which you can print your mobile phone contacts in one go. For that, first, you have to export the contacts of your phone and save it on the computer and then print it with the help of software. It sounds like a lot of work but it can be done in just a few minutes. Let’s see
Export Mobile Phone Contacts on Computer
To import the resulting files into a computer, first, you have to save your phone’s contacts in VCF format, after that, you can save your files to a computer using a USB, pen drive or anything. Let us see how to extract VCF files from Android phones:
- Firstly open contacts or address book in your android phones and click on the 3 dots grid/More
- After that, choose the Import/Export Contacts option.
- Thereafter, hit the Export to Storage button and choose the destination path
- Click on the ok option
Similarly, all Android phone contacts have to be saved in VCF format, after that, you can move your resulting files to the computer.
Now you must have saved your contacts on the computer. Let us now see how to print Android phone contacts with the help of software.
Instruction – How to Use Android Contacts Print Software ?
- Firstly, download the software to click on the download now button and open it in the Windows OS system
- After opening the software click on the open button and choose the Files/folder option for uploading the .vcf files
- After uploading the vCard files you can preview in two types of different modes which is Contacts details and Raw vCard
- Thereafter, click on the export button and choose the PDF format option
- Lastly, you can choose the destination path and click on the Save button
- After this, you can easily print your contacts pdf files on paper.
See how quickly and easily you can print Android phone contacts. There are other features of this software, once you look at them before buying the product.
Beneficial Features of this Product
- There are two options for batch conversion of contact prints. Single and multiple mobile contact files can be loaded using the program. You can print multiple vCard files at once using the dual option.
- Specify the desired place: The program may store the transformed data in whatever location it wants. This option allows you to save the PDF file to an external storage place directly.
- Maintain contact fields and structure – During the conversion process, the program will keep contact fields like name, title, address, phone number, and so on. It saves all of the android’s phone contact information.
- Independent Application: – The program may be used as a stand-alone platform without the need to install any other software or plug-ins. This utility is self-contained and does not need the use of a PDF reader.
- All versions of vCard or Windows OS are supported
- This tool is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows 11 and Windows Server 2019. It also works with all vCard file versions, including vCard 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0.
We have discussed how to print Android phone contacts on paper in this blog. The best alternative way to backup mobile contacts on paper is to use a professional solution. Every user is aware that converting mobile phone contacts to portable document format is not directly support by the device or application. As a result, please use a practical way to print Android phone contacts. This is a simple method.