How to Migrate eM Client to Thunderbird?
Do you want to know how to migrate eM Client to Thunderbird? If yes then you have come to the right blog, here we are going to tell you the easiest way, after reading which you will be able to export your eM client emails very easily.
Alright, let’s see this query, so let’s see how to solve it. As you know that this eM client email application is a basic desktop-based email application. But now users are facing some problems, so users want to convert their emails to Thunderbird.
Came to us on the questions of some users, which we have shown below, let’s see
“Hello, I just bought a new laptop sometime back; I have the latest version of Thunderbird 91.0 and my old laptop had an eM client. Now I have decided to migrate eM Client to Thunderbird. I tried to do it by manual solution but it was a lengthy process. Please let me know if anyone has a reliable way because I don’t want to take any risk with my crucial data.”
Comparison Between eM Client vs Thunderbird
- eM Client email application is for Windows and Mac only. Whereas Thunderbird runs in Linux as well as Windows Mac.
- You can install many add-ons in Thunderbird but the eM client does not provide any such service.
- This eM client application also provides a calendar, contact module, task manager. But Thunderbird remains flexible across all apps thanks to its add-ons.
- If we talk about the pricing, then Thunderbird is absolutely free. But eM client is not free in that only a 30-day free trial is available.
- eM Client has a lot of essential features that help in making Inbox efficient. But the biggest feature of Thunderbird is that it provides the facility to install add-ons so that they can install the same add-ons as per their requirement.
Way to Convert eM Client Emails to Thunderbird
There is also a manual solution for migrate eM Client to Thunderbird, but we just tried to use it. It has a lot of problems like data loss without any attachments and frequent formatting changes. That’s why we do not recommend you to use manual solutions. We are going to talk about a reliable and best user-preferred method here. which is eM Client converter software developed by 4n6. Which will import the eM client’s email into Thunderbird without any loss. The steps on how to use this software are mentioned below.
Migrate eM Client to Thunderbird – Steps
- Firstly, Download the eM Client to Thunderbird Converter Software and click the open button.
- Select the “Open eM Client Configured Accounts”.
- Click the emails to preview in all modes such as Hex view, Messages Header, Content preview and Raw messages.
- Click the Export option and select the MBOX.
- Enter the destination path details and hit the Save button.
Feature of this eM Client Converter
- The interface of this flawless software is very simple and simple. Which can be used by anyone without technical knowledge
- This product allows you to easily import calendars, tasks, attachments and other information along with the email.
- This tool gives you the option to view e-mail client email for free, you can view it in four different modes.
It is a very good solution which imports bulk emails of eM Client in multiple files format and email client account
- eM Client to Thunderbird Converter software comes with a lot of advanced features one of them is Quick Search, Keyword, Phrase, and many more features.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Will eM client to thunderbird converter software be installed in windows 11?
Yes, this software will be installed in all versions of Windows.
Q: Does this software convert any file format other than Thunderbird?
This software allows converting eM Client emails in multiple files formats apart from Thunderbird
Q: Can this software convert emails from the eM Client to the latest version 91.0 of Thunderbird?
Yes this software supports the latest version 91.0 of Thunderbird
Q: Can I convert the eM client’s emails without exporting them?
No, first you have to extract eM client’s emails into EML files then you can move to any other format
We discussed a simple way to migrate eM Client to Thunderbird with attachments in the last blog. This utility for importing email from eM Client to Thunderbird is a stand-alone solution that doesn’t need any extra installation. It is completely safe and produces accurate results. Anyone with a Windows PC may use this approach to convert or migrate eM Client to Thunderbird.