How to Merge Doc Files into One PDF?
Are you looking to merge Doc files into one PDF? Here’s how to merge two or more Doc files into a PDF file in one process.
MS DOC and PDF are both formats used to create and share documents, but there are a lot of differences between them. Although DOC files have more benefits in documents creation, in many scenarios, a PDF file is preferable. We will examine some of the best cases where it is useful to merge Doc files into PDF.
Simple Steps to Merge Doc Files into One PDF
- Download, install and launch DOC to PDF Merger
- Add two or multiple documents to the software.
- Click Export and select PDF from the list of options.
- Select the destination for output and click the Save.
Why Should You Merge Doc Files into PDF?
- If you want to print your document, a PDF file is undoubtedly better than a DOC file. PDF files are mainly for printing and viewing purpose which keeps your data consistent while printing.
- PDF files have a fixed layout, so no matter what device or operating system you open them on, they will display your data the same way. By merging Doc files to PDF, you ensure that the formatting remains the same.
- Merging multiple Doc files into one PDF can reduce the time required for sharing. You won’t need to send multiple individual file one by one if you merge them into one.
- Merging multiple DOCs into a single PDF can potentially reduce the overall file size. This is especially true if the DOC file contain common elements such as images or formatting styles, as PDFs can optimize and compress these elements more efficiently.
So, these are some cases where it is useful to combine two or more Doc files into one. Now, let’s take a look at how we can achieve this task.
How to Merge Multiple Doc Files into One PDF?
4n6 Doc Joiner Software is a specialized tool to merge Doc files into one PDF. It can merge two files or an unlimited number of files into one file as per user specifications. This application is system based and works completely offline. Hence, you can be sure that it does not retain your data for a longer period of time as many online mergers do.
This DOC to PDF merger is efficient and does not require much effort from users. It can merge two Doc files into PDF in one action. We have listed all the working steps of the tool below, you can check it.
Steps to Combine Two or More Doc Files to PDF
- Download, install and run the software on your computer.
- Now. click the Open menu, then go to DOC Files. Afterward, select the Choose Files/Choose Folder option.
- Browse, select and import DOC files into the software interface.
- Now you can see that all the selected Doc files are loaded in the left panel.
- Now, you need to click the Export menu and select the PDF option.
- Click Browse button and select the location to save the output.
- At last, click the Save button to merge DOC files into one PDF.
Watch the Video Tutorial for Detailed Explanation
Learn more about the Specialized Software
- The app is useful for both technical and non-technical savvy. Its interface is simple and will not cause you any difficulties at any moment.
- It can merge Doc files into one PDF file as per user specifications. Using this software, one can merge two or multiple Docs into one PDF file with a single action.
- This software allows users to preview your Doc files before merging them into an Adobe document.
- Also, it has a search tool that enables you to search for any specific content within tons of Doc files without much effort.
- This application is system based and merge Doc files to PDF completely offline. It does not request or store any of your personal information.
- DOC to PDF Merger allows you to choose your preferred location to save the resulting PDF files. You can save them to your local drive as well as your external hard drive.
- Also, it can merge multiple Doc files into one PDF file on all Windows operating systems and Windows server versions.
The need to merge Doc files into PDF can be a result of professional requirements, but it has many benefits. The only way to merge Doc files into one PDF is through professional software. We have suggested a smart DOC to PDF merge tool here. The tool is feature-rich and allows you to merge any number of files into a single PDF file in just a few simple steps. Also. you can try and test the software for free using the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I merge Doc files into PDF using MS Word?
Answer: Of course you can but it is a time consuming process. You can copy and paste the content of multiple Doc files into One Doc. Then, you can “Save As” the PDF file.
Question 2: What is the best way to merge two Doc files into PDF?
Answer: If you just want to combine two Doc files into PDF, you should use MS Word application. However, if you want to merge multiple files, you should choose the professional software.
Question 3: There are many online Docs merging online, why should I use your software?
Answer: Well, most online programs are not safe. They ask for your personal information and also store your data for more than 24 hours. On the other hand, our 4n6 software is completely offline and safe to use.
Question 4: Can I combine more than 10 DOC files into PDF using the software?
Answer: Yes. You can merge multiple DOC files into one PDF file with the help of the suggested software.