Learn How to Import Google Takeout to Thunderbird Account Directly
Often, many users leave web email clients and switch to desktop email clients. Desktop email clients are more secure than web email clients because in desktop email clients the data is saved on their system and not on someone else’s server. Today we have come up with a solution to a similar question how can we import Google Takeout to Thunderbird?
Many users wanted the answer to this question because many users were facing difficulty in solving this question. So today we have come up with a solution that will help you import Google Takeout to Thunderbird account directly. The method we will use today is automated software in our solution because using the manual method causes a lot of problems for the user and also the fear of losing the file.
One such user used the manual method, what was the problem with him, he has given his problem, whose screenshot we have given below.
Extract Google Takeout Data on Windows System
Here now the scenario is made, First of all, if you have already extracted the data using Google Takeout, then you can skip this section. Secondly, if you have not yet extracted the data using Google Takeout, then by watching the video given below, you first extract the data and then proceed to the second section. Now let us assume that you have extracted the data, now let’s move on to our solution.
Best Way to Import Google Takeout to Thunderbird Account
Now you must have read in the above screenshot that if you use the manual method then what can be the problem? That’s why today we have come up with a solution for you, using which you will be able to complete import Google Takeout to Thunderbird without any hassle and in a few seconds.
As we also mentioned above that today we will use automatic software in our solution and the name of the software we will use is 4n6 Google Takeout Converter Tool. The software has the ability to export Google Takeout data directly into your Thunderbird account, allowing you to import multiple files at once. This software is very easy to use as its GUI is very easy to use, any non-technical user can also use it very easily.
Guidance on How to Use Google Takeout to Thunderbird Converter Software
- Download the Google Takeout to Thunderbird Converter software by clicking the download now button and then install it on your system
- After the installation, click on the open button, select the Email data file then click on the Google Takeout file to upload the files on the software panel
- Thereafter, you can preview Google Takeout data on the right side of the software panel
- After that, click on the Export button on the menu bar and then select the Thunderbird option in the drop-down menu
- Finally, click on the browse button to choose the preferred location path of the resultant file and then hit the save button
Advanced Key Benefits of Google Takeout to Thunderbird
- Multiple Google Takeout files may select simultaneously using the software’s dual selection settings.
- All Google Takeout (Google Workspace, G Suite) Account data may import to Thunderbird using this tool.
- To export Google Takeout files to other systems, the app offers many files exporting options.
- A safe and error-free solution with free lifetime updates.
- The tool keeps the information about the initial email folder hierarchical arrangement.
- Keep all email attributes, such as email addresses, topics, and attachments.
- Support for Windows 11 and all other Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- The first 10 items from each folder may export for free using Google Takeout straight to the Thunderbird client.
Users risk becoming stopped in the midst of the procedure if they attempt to import Google Takeout to Thunderbird without having the necessary knowledge. As a result, we have covered every step of how consumers may execute the work in this blog. The foregoing procedures make it simple for users to finish the import process.